SHEC is looking to add a Student Counselor / Business Analyst to support its North American operations. The position will be based in our Dhaka headquarters. We are a boutique firm and are interested in long-term prospects who wish to grow in an entrepreneurial business environment.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Providing preliminary study abroad advice to students based on their academic and financial credentials
- Assessing university applications and supporting documents, including Statement-of-Purpose (SoP), to ensure successful admission and student visa approval
- Performing industry research and supporting expansion initiatives predominantly for North America, as well as other global regions
- Developing MS-Excel based financial models to support various business initiatives
- Creating Power Point based marketing circulars and pitchbooks
Candidate will receive rigorous training in international education markets, student advising, and application and visa assessment procedures. In addition, candidate will receive in-depth training in performing business analytics and financial modeling.
- Bachelor’s Degree; Preferably in Business, Economics or related field, but not mandatory
- Excellent fluency in spoken and written English
- Collaborative mindset with ability to thrive in a team-oriented environment
- Experience using MS Excel and Power Point a plus